Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the xarray tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2018 16:39:34 +1000

Hi Matthew,

Today's linux-next merge of the xarray tree got a conflict in:

  fs/dax.c

between commit:

  f52afc93cd01 ("dax: Fix deadlock in dax_lock_mapping_entry()")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  a31521132da6 ("dax: Convert dax_lock_mapping_entry to XArray")

from the xarray tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell