Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm-current tree with the xarray tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2018 17:27:21 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm-current tree got a conflict in:

  include/linux/radix-tree.h

between commit:

  be18dc56ed20 ("xarray: Define struct xa_node")

from the xarray tree and commit:

  e4618700a039 ("include/linux/radix-tree.h: use DIV_ROUND_UP instead of reimplementing its function")

from the akpm-current tree.

I fixed it up (I just used ther former version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell