Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm tree with the dma-mapping tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2018 18:31:39 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm tree got a conflict in:

  arch/unicore32/Kconfig

between commit:

  b733116feab5 ("unicore32: remove swiotlb support")

from the dma-mapping tree and patch:

  "mm: remove CONFIG_HAVE_MEMBLOCK"

from the akpm tree.

I fixed it up (I forgot to generate the patch, sorry) and can carry the
fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned,
but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream
maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want
to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to
minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell