Subject: linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commits in the drm-msm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2018 09:25:16 +1000

Hi Rob,

Commits

  ef02ae3a2f88 ("drm/msm: dpu: Don't reset dpu_enc->cur_master on .disable()")
  9875f4b6da02 ("drm/msm/dpu: Revise _dpu_plane_get_aspace")
  99e1ced69212 ("drm/msm/dpu: Make dpu_plane_danger_signal_ctrl void")
  8fb336bd301e ("drm/msm/dpu: Change _dpu_crtc_vblank_enable_no_lock to void")
  0bacddff8ed8 ("drm/msm/dpu: Remove _dpu_crtc_power_enable")
  ac8b29aba68f ("drm/msm/dpu: Remove unneeded checks in dpu_crtc.c")
  e015a6e97a02 ("drm/msm/dpu: Clean up plane atomic disable/update")
  3a6bf2a3dc52 ("drm/msm/dpu: Remove unneeded checks in dpu_plane.c")
  9eb37b95bfd6 ("drm/msm: dpu: Don't store/deref pointers in trace ringbuffer")
  2626c1cdfa49 ("drm/msm: dpu: Add extra_flush_bits to trigger_flush trace")
  f5a342cb8682 ("drm/msm: dpu: Clear frame_busy_mask bit after trace")
  8dce281b6126 ("drm/msm: dpu: Don't continue after error in atomic_check")
  0dafdcb87483 ("drm/msm: dpu: Make dpu_plane_sspp_atomic_update() void")
  659d33c4c63a ("drm/msm: dpu: Remove dpu_plane_enabled()")
  9f7583b89d7a ("drm/msm: dpu: Remove dpu_plane_sspp_enabled()")
  976a4564ecdb ("drm/msm: dpu: Consolidate atomic_check functions()")
  46439c6c78f5 ("drm/msm: dpu: Move atomic_check_plane_state() call to atomic_check")
  b52a9f40d7cf ("drm/msm: dpu: Remove impossible checks")
  b34cfea1a6ed ("drm/msm/dpu: Remove an unused enum")
  b9c621e8dff1 ("drm/msm/dpu: remove RM topology definition")
  82891245fbe2 ("drm/msm/dpu: relax parameter validation in encoders")
  fe5f47bad04b ("drm/msm/dpu: remove RM dependency on connector state")
  e515ad4369ae ("drm/msm/dpu: remove display H_TILE from encoder")
  63090272ac43 ("drm/msm/dpu: remove LOCK/CLEAR support in RM")
  c9159537711a ("drm/msm/dpu: remove cdm block support from resource manager")
  8b8b91fd3576 ("drm/msm/dpu: clean up destination scaler residue")
  f76a527a0a2b ("drm/msm/dpu: rename hw_ctl to lm_ctl")
  caf53d6ea3f0 ("drm/msm/dpu: move hw resource tracking to crtc state")
  26496d7f55cf ("drm/msm/dpu: make crtc get_mixer_width helper static")
  116a0ac329c5 ("drm/msm/dpu: avoid querying for hw intf before assignment")
  a87b3b4f0918 ("drm/msm/dpu: iterate for assigned hw ctl in virtual encoder")
  efd334265679 ("drm/msm/dpu: use kms stored hw mdp block")
  46fc79c15e1f ("drm/msm/dpu: enable master-slave encoders explicitly")
  3c0c8c2540cc ("drm/msm/dpu: remove ping pong split topology variables")
  d1087d10ca8e ("drm/msm/dpu: remove resource pool manager")
  9650e04c19a1 ("drm/msm/dpu: remove scalar config definitions")
  1fe0d3a930c6 ("drm/msm/dpu: squash power handle event types")
  46f69a1b9533 ("drm/msm/dpu: remove debugfs support for misr")
  ab9cd436139b ("drm/msm/dpu: Remove dpu_mdss_isr when dpu_mdss_destroy is called")
  3d80625e00aa ("drm/msm: dpu: Allow planes to extend past active display")
  463f3aea2323 ("drm/msm/dpu: use encoder type to identify display type")
  774cb941cf3c ("drm/msm/dpu: remove unwanted encoder type mapping")
  766b821ebb1b ("drm/msm/dpu: remove stale display port programming")
  a1195d221097 ("drm/msm/dpu: fix for cursor blend issue")
  ab3e67ffd5cd ("drm/msm/dpu: enable cursor plane on dpu")
  32ce4e8c1d94 ("drm/msm/disp/dpu: Use proper define for drm_encoder_init() 'encoder_type'")
  450bf8df3d37 ("drm/msm: Don't fail bind if nothing connected to dsi")
  8073c1a86310 ("drm/msm: dsi: Return errors whan dt parsing fails")
  a0ce66f844ce ("drm/msm: dsi: Initialize msm_dsi->id to -1")

are missing a Signed-off-by from their committer.
(I didn't check all of them by hand, but I did some.)

Presumably caused by rebasing?

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell