Subject: linux-next: build warning after merge of the crypto tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2018 15:31:07 +1000

Hi Herbert,

After merging the crypto tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc
allyesconfig) produced this warning:

drivers/crypto/cavium/nitrox/nitrox_debugfs.c: In function 'stats_show':
drivers/crypto/cavium/nitrox/nitrox_debugfs.c:62:30: warning: format '%lld' expects argument of type 'long long int', but argument 3 has type 'long int' [-Wformat=]
  seq_printf(s, "  Posted: %lld\n", atomic64_read(&ndev->stats.posted));
                           ~~~^     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                           %ld
drivers/crypto/cavium/nitrox/nitrox_debugfs.c:63:33: warning: format '%lld' expects argument of type 'long long int', but argument 3 has type 'long int' [-Wformat=]
  seq_printf(s, "  Completed: %lld\n",
                              ~~~^
                              %ld
      atomic64_read(&ndev->stats.completed));
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
drivers/crypto/cavium/nitrox/nitrox_debugfs.c:65:31: warning: format '%lld' expects argument of type 'long long int', but argument 3 has type 'long int' [-Wformat=]
  seq_printf(s, "  Dropped: %lld\n", atomic64_read(&ndev->stats.dropped));
                            ~~~^     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                            %ld

Introduced by commit

  2a8780be9c26 ("crypto: cavium/nitrox - updated debugfs information.")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell