Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the irqchip tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2018 14:06:21 +1100

Hi Marc,

After merging the irqchip tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) failed like this:

In file included from drivers/irqchip/irq-madera.c:21:
include/linux/irqchip/irq-madera.h: In function 'madera_get_irq_mapping':
include/linux/irqchip/irq-madera.h:99:37: error: 'struct madera' has no member named 'irq_data'; did you mean 'irq_dev'?
  return regmap_irq_get_virq(madera->irq_data, irq);
                                     ^~~~~~~~
                                     irq_dev
drivers/irqchip/irq-madera.c: In function 'madera_irq_probe':
drivers/irqchip/irq-madera.c:217:34: error: 'struct madera' has no member named 'irq_data'; did you mean 'irq_dev'?
       &madera_irq_chip, &madera->irq_data);
                                  ^~~~~~~~
                                  irq_dev
drivers/irqchip/irq-madera.c: In function 'madera_irq_remove':
drivers/irqchip/irq-madera.c:238:43: error: 'struct madera' has no member named 'irq_data'; did you mean 'irq_dev'?
  regmap_del_irq_chip(madera->irq, madera->irq_data);
                                           ^~~~~~~~
                                           irq_dev

Caused by commit

  b817ff5c9509 ("irqchip: Add driver for Cirrus Logic Madera codecs")

I have used the irqchip tree from next-20181005 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell