Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the staging tree with the vfs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2018 15:59:45 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the staging tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/staging/dgnc/dgnc_tty.c

between commits:

  b68166ef8fd9 ("dgnc: leave TIOC[GS]SOFTCAR to ldisc")
  e002c6f1ccb9 ("dgnc: don't bother with (empty) stub for TCXONC")
  79273fc94ee9 ("dgnc: break-related ioctls won't reach ->ioctl()")
  246d394c9cc5 ("dgnc: TIOCM... won't reach ->ioctl()")

from the vfs tree and commit:

  3268357865d6 ("staging: dgnc: delete the driver")

from the staging tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell