Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the crypto tree with the mac80211-next tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 11:13:29 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the crypto tree got conflicts in:

  net/wireless/lib80211_crypt_tkip.c
  net/wireless/lib80211_crypt_wep.c

between commit:

  b802a5d6f345 ("lib80211: don't use skcipher")

from the mac80211-next tree and commit:

  db20f570e17a ("lib80211: Remove VLA usage of skcipher")

from the crypto tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the mac80211-next versions of these 2 files
for now) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as
linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned
to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.
You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the
conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell