Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the net tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 10:45:01 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_eth_com.c

between commit:

  248ab77342d0 ("net: ena: fix auto casting to boolean")

from the net tree and commit:

  cb36bb36e1f1 ("net: ena: use CSUM_CHECKED device indication to report skb's checksum status")

from the net-next tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_eth_com.c
index 2b3ff0c20155,6f8e15b9b3cf..000000000000
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_eth_com.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_eth_com.c
@@@ -245,11 -349,14 +349,14 @@@ static inline void ena_com_rx_set_flags
  		(cdesc->status & ENA_ETH_IO_RX_CDESC_BASE_L4_PROTO_IDX_MASK) >>
  		ENA_ETH_IO_RX_CDESC_BASE_L4_PROTO_IDX_SHIFT;
  	ena_rx_ctx->l3_csum_err =
 -		(cdesc->status & ENA_ETH_IO_RX_CDESC_BASE_L3_CSUM_ERR_MASK) >>
 -		ENA_ETH_IO_RX_CDESC_BASE_L3_CSUM_ERR_SHIFT;
 +		!!((cdesc->status & ENA_ETH_IO_RX_CDESC_BASE_L3_CSUM_ERR_MASK) >>
 +		ENA_ETH_IO_RX_CDESC_BASE_L3_CSUM_ERR_SHIFT);
  	ena_rx_ctx->l4_csum_err =
 -		(cdesc->status & ENA_ETH_IO_RX_CDESC_BASE_L4_CSUM_ERR_MASK) >>
 -		ENA_ETH_IO_RX_CDESC_BASE_L4_CSUM_ERR_SHIFT;
 +		!!((cdesc->status & ENA_ETH_IO_RX_CDESC_BASE_L4_CSUM_ERR_MASK) >>
 +		ENA_ETH_IO_RX_CDESC_BASE_L4_CSUM_ERR_SHIFT);
+ 	ena_rx_ctx->l4_csum_checked =
+ 		!!((cdesc->status & ENA_ETH_IO_RX_CDESC_BASE_L4_CSUM_CHECKED_MASK) >>
+ 		ENA_ETH_IO_RX_CDESC_BASE_L4_CSUM_CHECKED_SHIFT);
  	ena_rx_ctx->hash = cdesc->hash;
  	ena_rx_ctx->frag =
  		(cdesc->status & ENA_ETH_IO_RX_CDESC_BASE_IPV4_FRAG_MASK) >>