Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the net tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 10:53:29 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in:

  net/rxrpc/input.c

between commit:

  5271953cad31 ("rxrpc: Use the UDP encap_rcv hook")

from the net tree and commit:

  d2944b1c66a5 ("rxrpc: Use rxrpc_free_skb() rather than rxrpc_lose_skb()")

from the net-next tree.

I fixed it up (I used the net tree version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell