Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the tip tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 13:14:44 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the tip tree got a conflict in:

  arch/x86/mm/pgtable.c

between commit:

  184d47f0fd36 ("x86/mm: Avoid VLA in pgd_alloc()")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  1be3f247c288 ("x86/mm: Avoid VLA in pgd_alloc()")

from the tip tree.

I fixed it up (I used the version from Linus' tree) and can carry the
fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned,
but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream
maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want
to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to
minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell