Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the xarray tree with the nnvdimm-fixes tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 16:54:54 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the xarray tree got a conflict in:

  fs/dax.c

between commit:

  d7782145e1ad ("filesystem-dax: Fix dax_layout_busy_page() livelock")

from the nvdimm-fixes tree and commit:

  0995344c1493 ("dax: Convert dax_layout_busy_page to XArray")

from the xarray tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter - please let me know if more id
needed) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as
linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned
to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.
You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the
conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell