Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 18:04:37 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm tree got a conflict in:

  arch/arm64/kernel/setup.c

between commit:

  d91680e687f4 ("arm64: Fix /proc/iomem for reserved but not memory regions")

from Linus' tree and patch:

  "memblock: replace alloc_bootmem_low with memblock_alloc_low (2)"

from the akpm tree.

I fixed it up (the new patch hunk for this file is below) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --git a/arch/arm64/kernel/setup.c b/arch/arm64/kernel/setup.c
index d0f62dd24c90..c8ba593cc3ac 100644
--- a/arch/arm64/kernel/setup.c
+++ b/arch/arm64/kernel/setup.c
@@ -217,8 +217,8 @@ static void __init request_standard_resources(void)
 	kernel_data.end     = __pa_symbol(_end - 1);
 
 	num_standard_resources = memblock.memory.cnt;
-	standard_resources = alloc_bootmem_low(num_standard_resources *
-					       sizeof(*standard_resources));
+	standard_resources = memblock_alloc_low(num_standard_resources *
+						sizeof(*standard_resources), 0);
 
 	for_each_memblock(memory, region) {
 		res = &standard_resources[i++];