Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the kvm tree with the tip tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2018 14:25:08 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the kvm tree got a conflict in:

  tools/include/uapi/linux/kvm.h

between commit:

  25fe15e54fe5 ("tools headers uapi: Sync kvm.h copy")

from the tip tree and commit:

  c939989d74e2 ("tools/headers: update kvm.h")

from the kvm tree.

I fixed it up (the latter is a superset of the former) and can carry the
fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned,
but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream
maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want
to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to
minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell