Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drivers-x86 tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 14:29:07 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drivers-x86 tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/platform/x86/intel_telemetry_debugfs.c

between commit:

  f2c4db1bd807 ("x86/cpu: Sanitize FAM6_ATOM naming")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  1a7938a632ce ("platform/x86: intel_telemetry: Get rid of custom macro")

from the drivers-x86 tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc drivers/platform/x86/intel_telemetry_debugfs.c
index cee08f236292,30988e31c713..000000000000
--- a/drivers/platform/x86/intel_telemetry_debugfs.c
+++ b/drivers/platform/x86/intel_telemetry_debugfs.c
@@@ -319,8 -308,8 +308,8 @@@ static struct telemetry_debugfs_conf te
  };
  
  static const struct x86_cpu_id telemetry_debugfs_cpu_ids[] = {
- 	TELEM_DEBUGFS_CPU(INTEL_FAM6_ATOM_GOLDMONT, telem_apl_debugfs_conf),
- 	TELEM_DEBUGFS_CPU(INTEL_FAM6_ATOM_GOLDMONT_PLUS, telem_apl_debugfs_conf),
+ 	INTEL_CPU_FAM6(ATOM_GOLDMONT, telem_apl_debugfs_conf),
 -	INTEL_CPU_FAM6(ATOM_GEMINI_LAKE, telem_apl_debugfs_conf),
++	INTEL_CPU_FAM6(ATOM_GOLDMONT_PLUS, telem_apl_debugfs_conf),
  	{}
  };