Subject: linux-next: build warning after merge of the staging tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2018 13:33:07 +1100

Hi Greg,

After merging the staging tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) produced this warning:

In file included from include/linux/printk.h:336,
                 from include/linux/kernel.h:14,
                 from include/linux/clk.h:16,
                 from drivers/staging/media/tegra-vde/tegra-vde.c:12:
drivers/staging/media/tegra-vde/tegra-vde.c: In function 'tegra_vde_setup_iram_tables':
drivers/staging/media/tegra-vde/tegra-vde.c:265:5: warning: format '%d' expects argument of type 'int', but argument 6 has type 'long unsigned int' [-Wformat=]
     "\tFrame %d: frame_num = %d B_frame = %d\n",
     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/dynamic_debug.h:135:39: note: in definition of macro 'dynamic_dev_dbg'
   __dynamic_dev_dbg(&descriptor, dev, fmt, \
                                       ^~~
include/linux/device.h:1463:23: note: in expansion of macro 'dev_fmt'
  dynamic_dev_dbg(dev, dev_fmt(fmt), ##__VA_ARGS__)
                       ^~~~~~~
drivers/staging/media/tegra-vde/tegra-vde.c:264:4: note: in expansion of macro 'dev_dbg'
    dev_dbg(vde->miscdev.parent,
    ^~~~~~~

Introduced by commit

  42e764d05712 ("staging: tegravde: replace bit assignment with macro")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell