Subject: linux-next: removal of old trees

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 03:42:31 +1100

Hi all,

[This message is Bcc'd to the contacts of affected trees]

The following trees have not been updated for more than a year, so I am
removing them from linux-next.  If you want any of them reinstated,
please just send me an email.

Tree		URL
----		---
aio		git://git.kvack.org/~bcrl/aio-next.git#master
drm-panel	git://anongit.freedesktop.org/tegra/linux.git#drm/panel/for-next
edac		git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mchehab/linux-edac.git#linux_next
idle		git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/lenb/linux.git#next
keys		git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/dhowells/linux-fs.git#keys-next
kvm-mips	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jhogan/kvm-mips.git#next
lightnvm	git://github.com/OpenChannelSSD/linux.git#for-next
nand-fixes	git://git.infradead.org/linux-mtd.git#nand/fixes
realtek		git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/afaerber/linux-realtek.git#for-next
sunxi-drm	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mripard/linux.git#sunxi-drm/for-next
uuid		git://git.infradead.org/users/hch/uuid.git#for-next
vfs-miklos	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mszeredi/vfs.git#next

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell