Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the staging tree with the drm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 13:16:16 +1100

Hi Greg,

Today's linux-next merge of the staging tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/staging/vboxvideo/vbox_ttm.c

between commits:

  a64f784bb14a ("drm/ttm: initialize globals during device init (v2)")

from the drm tree and commit:

  cd76c287a52f ("staging: vboxvideo: Cleanup the comments")

from the staging tree.

I fixed it up (the former removed the comments updated by the latter) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell