Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the bpf-next tree with the net-next tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 10:36:21 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the bpf-next tree got a conflict in:

  tools/testing/selftests/bpf/Makefile

between commit:

  bd8e1afe6436 ("selftests: add dummy xdp test helper")

from the net-next tree and commit:

  b1957c92eba5 ("bpf: adding tests for map_in_map helpber in libbpf")

from the bpf-next tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc tools/testing/selftests/bpf/Makefile
index 4a54236475ae,43157bd89165..000000000000
--- a/tools/testing/selftests/bpf/Makefile
+++ b/tools/testing/selftests/bpf/Makefile
@@@ -38,7 -39,7 +39,7 @@@ TEST_GEN_FILES = test_pkt_access.o test
  	get_cgroup_id_kern.o socket_cookie_prog.o test_select_reuseport_kern.o \
  	test_skb_cgroup_id_kern.o bpf_flow.o netcnt_prog.o \
  	test_sk_lookup_kern.o test_xdp_vlan.o test_queue_map.o test_stack_map.o \
- 	xdp_dummy.o
 -	test_map_in_map.o
++	xdp_dummy.o test_map_in_map.o
  
  # Order correspond to 'make run_tests' order
  TEST_PROGS := test_kmod.sh \