Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the selinux tree with the vfs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 11:52:46 +1100

Hi Paul,

Today's linux-next merge of the selinux tree got a conflict in:

  security/selinux/hooks.c

between commit:

  0472421f47a9 ("vfs: Remove unused code after filesystem context changes")

from the vfs tree and commit:

  2cbdcb882f97 ("selinux: always allow mounting submounts")

from the selinux tree.

I fixed it up (the former removed the function updated by the latter -
I am not sure if there are further changes necessary) and can carry the
fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned,
but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream
maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want
to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to
minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell