Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the drm-misc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 13:32:19 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the drm-misc tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) failed like this:

drivers/gpu/drm/v3d/v3d_gem.c: In function 'v3d_submit_tfu_ioctl':
drivers/gpu/drm/v3d/v3d_gem.c:719:3: error: too many arguments to function 'drm_syncobj_replace_fence'
   drm_syncobj_replace_fence(sync_out, 0, sched_done_fence);
   ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from drivers/gpu/drm/v3d/v3d_gem.c:5:
include/drm/drm_syncobj.h:134:6: note: declared here
 void drm_syncobj_replace_fence(struct drm_syncobj *syncobj,
      ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caused by commit

  0b258ed1a219 ("drm: revert "expand replace_fence to support timeline point v2"")

interacting with commit

  1584f16ca96e ("drm/v3d: Add support for submitting jobs to the TFU")

I have used the drm-misc tree from next-20181205 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell
_______________________________________________
dri-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/dri-devel