Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the char-misc tree with the mmc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 15:48:00 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the char-misc tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/misc/Makefile

between commit:

  4eb78924bf0e ("misc: cardreader: add new Alcor Micro Cardreader PCI driver")

from the mmc tree and commit:

  fcb418cd567f ("pvpanic: move pvpanic to misc as common driver")

from the char-misc tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc drivers/misc/Makefile
index fe3134cf3008,b76d611c87de..000000000000
--- a/drivers/misc/Makefile
+++ b/drivers/misc/Makefile
@@@ -57,4 -57,5 +57,5 @@@ obj-$(CONFIG_ASPEED_LPC_CTRL)	+= aspeed
  obj-$(CONFIG_ASPEED_LPC_SNOOP)	+= aspeed-lpc-snoop.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_PCI_ENDPOINT_TEST)	+= pci_endpoint_test.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_OCXL)		+= ocxl/
 -obj-$(CONFIG_MISC_RTSX)		+= cardreader/
 +obj-y		+= cardreader/
+ obj-$(CONFIG_PVPANIC)   	+= pvpanic.o