Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the risc-v tree with the dma-mapping tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2018 10:02:46 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the risc-v tree got a conflict in:

  Documentation/features/io/sg-chain/arch-support.txt

between commit:

  7c703e54cc71 ("arch: switch the default on ARCH_HAS_SG_CHAIN")

from the dma-mapping tree and commits:

  1df4d3866118 ("doc: features-refresh.sh for csky")
  1b9f89553571 ("doc: Indicate that xtensa supports sg-chain")

from the risc-v tree.

I fixed it up (I deleted the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell