Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm tree with the drm-fixes tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2018 13:38:50 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dce110/dce110_hw_sequencer.c

between commit:

  c6888879fd55 ("drm/amd/display: Fix 6x4K displays light-up on Vega20 (v2)")

from the drm-fixes tree and commit:

  24f7dd7ea98d ("drm/amd/display: move pplib/smu notification to dccg block")

from the drm tree.

I fixed it up (I am not sure how to fix this up, so I just dropped the
drm-fixes change) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed
as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should
be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell
_______________________________________________
dri-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/dri-devel