Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the rcu tree with the net-next tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2018 15:47:07 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the rcu tree got conflicts in:

  net/bridge/br_mdb.c
  net/bridge/br_multicast.c

between commits:

  19e3a9c90c53 ("net: bridge: convert multicast to generic rhashtable")
  4329596cb10d ("net: bridge: multicast: use non-bh rcu flavor")

from the net-next tree and commit:

  1a56f7d53b5c ("net/bridge: Replace call_rcu_bh() and rcu_barrier_bh()")

from the rcu tree.

I fixed it up (I used the versions form net-next) and can carry the fix
as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but
any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell