Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm-msm tree with the drm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 14:03:20 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm-msm tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/msm/adreno/a5xx_gpu.c

between commit:

  c97ea6a61b5e ("drm: msm: adreno: Use PTR_ERR_OR_ZERO rather than if(IS_ERR(...)) +PTR_ERR")

from the drm tree and commits:

  dadb36b7ec42 ("drm/msm: Add a common function to free kernel buffer objects")
  7799a98edd80 ("drm/msm: Add a name field for gem objects")

from the drm-msm tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell