Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the rcu tree with the crypto tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 15:47:44 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the rcu tree got a conflict in:

  MAINTAINERS

between commit:

  c97e4df573f2 ("MAINTAINERS: change NX/VMX maintainers")

from the crypto tree and commit:

  1dfddcdb95c4 ("MAINTAINERS: Update from @linux.vnet.ibm.com to @linux.ibm.com")

from the rcu tree.

I fixed it up (I used the crypto tree version of teh changes) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell