Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the scsi-mkp tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 17:17:16 +1100

Hi Martin,

Today's linux-next merge of the scsi-mkp tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/scsi/qla2xxx/qla_os.c

between commit:

  f2ffd4e5bc7b ("scsi: qla2xxx: Timeouts occur on surprise removal of QLogic adapter")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  c4e521b654e1 ("scsi: qla2xxx: Split the __qla2x00_abort_all_cmds() function")

from the scsi-mkp tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell