Subject: Re: next-20181211 build: 1 failures 32 warnings (next-20181211)

From: Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 22:06:20 +0000

On Tue, Dec 11, 2018 at 07:38:33PM +0000, Build bot for Mark Brown wrote:

Today's -next fails to build an arm allmodconfig due to:

> 	arm-allmodconfig
> ../arch/arm/include/asm/irq.h:35:50: error: unknown type name 'cpumask_t'
> ../arch/arm/include/asm/irq.h:36:9: error: unknown type name 'bool'
> ../arch/arm/include/asm/irq.h:35:50: error: unknown type name 'cpumask_t'
> ../arch/arm/include/asm/irq.h:36:9: error: unknown type name 'bool'
> ../arch/arm/include/asm/irq.h:35:50: error: unknown type name 'cpumask_t'
> ../arch/arm/include/asm/irq.h:36:9: error: unknown type name 'bool'
> ../arch/arm/include/asm/irq.h:35:50: error: unknown type name 'cpumask_t'
> ../arch/arm/include/asm/irq.h:36:9: error: unknown type name 'bool'

in ddbridge-ci.c and some other media files.  This is because
ddbridge.h includes asm/irq.h but that does not directly include headers
which define the above types and it appears some header changes have
removed an implicit inclusion of those.  Moving the asm includes after
the linux ones in ddbridge.h fixes this though this appears to be
against the coding style for media.
_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel