Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the rdma tree with the net tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 11:08:10 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the rdma tree got a conflict in:

  include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h

between commit:

  663f146f2ecf ("net/mlx5: E-Switch, Fix fdb cap bits swap")

from the net tree and commit:

  c74d90c11c05 ("net/mlx5: Fix offsets of ifc reserved fields")

from the rdma tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the net tree version) and can carry the fix
as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but
any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell