Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the net-next tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 12:36:45 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the net-next tree, today's linux-next build (arm
multi_v7_defconfig) failed like this:

In file included from net/core/dev.c:148:
net/core/dev.c: In function 'napi_gro_complete':
net/core/dev.c:5364:26: error: 'inet_gro_complete' undeclared (first use in this function); did you mean 'eth_gro_complete'?
       ipv6_gro_complete, inet_gro_complete,
                          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/indirect_call_wrapper.h:32:41: note: in definition of macro 'INDIRECT_CALL_2'
 #define INDIRECT_CALL_2(f, name, ...) f(__VA_ARGS__)
                                         ^~~~~~~~~~~

and on ....

Caused by commit

  aaa5d90b395a ("net: use indirect call wrappers at GRO network layer")

inet_gro_complete() is declared in include/net/inet_comon.h which is
not directly included in net/core/dev.c.

I have used the net-next tree from next-20181214 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell