Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the gpio tree with the arm-soc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 19:17:53 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the gpio tree got a conflict in:

  arch/arm/mach-omap1/board-ams-delta.c

between commit:

  19a2668a8ae3 ("ARM: OMAP1: ams-delta: Provide GPIO lookup table for LED device")

from the arm-soc tree and commit:

  21abf103818a ("gpio: Pass a flag to gpiochip_request_own_desc()")

from the gpio tree.

I fixed it up (the former removed the code updated by the latter, so
I used that) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as
far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be
mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell