Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the kvm tree with the tip tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 15:12:52 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the kvm tree got a conflict in:

  arch/x86/kvm/x86.c

between commit:

  eb012ef3b4e3 ("x86: Remove Intel MPX")

from the tip tree and commit:

  b666a4b69739 ("kvm: x86: Dynamically allocate guest_fpu")

from the kvm tree.

I fixed it up (the former removed some code updated by the latter, so I
did that) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as
linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned
to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.
You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the
conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell