Subject: linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commit in the kvm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2018 00:57:46 +1100

Hi all,

Commits

  8cee58161eff ("kvm: selftests: aarch64: dirty_log_test: support greater than 40-bit IPAs")
  cdbd24284824 ("kvm: selftests: add pa-48/va-48 VM modes")
  696ade770f08 ("kvm: selftests: dirty_log_test: improve mode param management")
  fd3f6f813976 ("kvm: selftests: dirty_log_test: reset guest test phys offset")
  6498e1da84da ("kvm: selftests: dirty_log_test: always use -t")
  d4df5a15602e ("kvm: selftests: dirty_log_test: don't identity map the test mem")
  b442324b5815 ("kvm: selftests: x86_64: dirty_log_test: fix -t")
  bdd303cb1bdb ("KVM: fix some typos")
  649472a1694f ("x86/kvmclock: convert to SPDX identifiers")
  9b7ebff23cb8 ("KVM: x86: Remove KF() macro placeholder")
  788fc1e9ad8e ("kvm: vmx: Allow guest read access to IA32_TSC")
  9ebdfe5230f2 ("kvm: nVMX: NMI-window and interrupt-window exiting should wake L2 from HLT")
  e081354d6aa7 ("KVM: nSVM: Fix nested guest support for PAUSE filtering.")
  7a86dab8cf2f ("kvm: Change offset in kvm_write_guest_offset_cached to unsigned")
  f1b9dd5eb86c ("kvm: Disallow wraparound in kvm_gfn_to_hva_cache_init")
  ba7424b200d3 ("KVM: VMX: Remove duplicated include from vmx.c")
  b85c32dd2749 ("selftests: kvm: report failed stage when exit reason is unexpected")
  e87555e550ce ("KVM: x86: svm: report MSR_IA32_MCG_EXT_CTL as unsupported")

are missing a Signed-off-by from their committer.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell