Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the rdma tree with the nfs-anna tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2018 14:13:52 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the rdma tree got a conflict in:

  net/sunrpc/xprtrdma/fmr_ops.c

between commit:

  d31f8deac38d ("xprtrdma: Remove support for FMR memory registration")

from the nfs-anna tree and commit:

  3023a1e93656 ("RDMA: Start use ib_device_ops")

from the rdma tree.

I fixed it up (the former removed the file, so I did that) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell