Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the vfs tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2019 12:18:41 +1100

Hi Al,

Today's linux-next merge of the vfs tree got conflicts in:

  kernel/cgroup/cgroup.c

between commit:

  e250d91d6575 ("cgroup: fix parsing empty mount option string")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  b3678086951a ("kernfs, sysfs, cgroup, intel_rdt: Support fs_context")

from the vfs tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the vfs version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell