Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the csky tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 10:27:27 +1100

Hi Guo,

Today's linux-next merge of the csky tree got a conflict in:

  Documentation/features/io/sg-chain/arch-support.txt

between commit:

  7c703e54cc71 ("arch: switch the default on ARCH_HAS_SG_CHAIN")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  ee8972b1ab82 ("Documentation/features: Add csky kernel features")

from the csky tree.

I fixed it up (the former removed the file, so I did that) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

You want to add "select ARCH_NO_SG_CHAIN" to your Kconfig somewhere
(see the commit from Linus' tree above).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell