Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm-current tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 13:16:00 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm-current tree got a conflict in:

  mm/mincore.c

between commit:

  574823bfab82 ("Change mincore() to count "mapped" pages rather than "cached" pages")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  86ee23ad82b6 ("mm: fix race between swapoff and mincore")

from the akpm-current tree.

I fixed it up (the former removed the code modified by the latter) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell