Subject: linux-next: Fixes tags need some work in the pm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 07:55:40 +1100

[I am experimenting with checking the Fixes tags in commits in linux-next.
Please let me know if you think I am being too strict.]

Hi Rafael,

Commits

  62b33d57c534 ("drivers: thermal: int340x_thermal: Make PCI dependency explicit")
  cd793ab22a93 ("x86/intel/lpss: Make PCI dependency explicit")
  42ac19e7b81e ("ACPI: EC: Look for ECDT EC after calling acpi_load_tables()")
  6c29b81b5695 ("platform/x86: apple-gmux: Make PCI dependency explicit")
  34783dc0182a ("platform/x86: intel_pmc: Make PCI dependency explicit")
  704658d1d3ae ("platform/x86: intel_ips: make PCI dependency explicit")
  5df37f3a1aa9 ("vga-switcheroo: make PCI dependency explicit")
  da1df6ee4296 ("ata: pata_acpi: Make PCI dependency explicit")
  ce97a22a596b ("ACPI / LPSS: Make PCI dependency explicit")

Have malformed Fixes tags:

There should be double quotes around the commit subject.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell