Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm-intel tree with the drm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 12:59:41 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm-intel tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem.c

between commit:

  dd847a706974 ("drm/i915: Compile fix for 64b dma-fence seqno")

from the drm tree and commit:

  9f58892ea996 ("drm/i915: Pull all the reset functionality together into i915_reset.c")

from the drm-intel tree.

I fixed it up (the latter moved the code updated by the former, and the
fix has been already been applied to the moved code) and can carry the
fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned,
but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream
maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want
to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to
minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell
_______________________________________________
Intel-gfx mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/intel-gfx