Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the netfilter-next tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 10:36:45 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the netfilter-next tree, today's linux-next build
(powerpc ppc64_defconfig) failed like this:

ERROR: ".nf_conntrack_invert_icmpv6_tuple" [net/netfilter/nf_conntrack.ko] undefined!
ERROR: ".nf_conntrack_icmpv6_packet" [net/netfilter/nf_conntrack.ko] undefined!
ERROR: ".nf_conntrack_icmpv6_init_net" [net/netfilter/nf_conntrack.ko] undefined!
ERROR: ".icmpv6_pkt_to_tuple" [net/netfilter/nf_conntrack.ko] undefined!
ERROR: ".nf_ct_gre_keymap_destroy" [net/netfilter/nf_conntrack.ko] undefined!

Caused by commit

  a47c54048162 ("netfilter: conntrack: handle builtin l4proto packet functions via direct calls")
  e2e48b471634 ("netfilter: conntrack: handle icmp pkt_to_tuple helper via direct calls")
  197c4300aec0 ("netfilter: conntrack: remove invert_tuple callback")
  2a389de86e4a ("netfilter: conntrack: remove l4proto init and get_net callbacks")
  e56894356f60 ("netfilter: conntrack: remove l4proto destroy hook")

I have used the netfilter-next tree from next-20190118 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell