Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the spi tree with the mips tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 13:27:59 +1100

Hi Mark,

Today's linux-next merge of the spi tree got a conflict in:

  arch/mips/ath79/dev-spi.h

between commit:

  85b9686dae30 ("MIPS: ath79: drop platform device registration code")

from the mips tree and commit:

  b172fd0c8980 ("spi: ath79: Enable support for compile test")

from the spi tree.

I fixed it up (the former removed the file so I did that) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell