Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the scsi tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 14:58:21 +1100

Hi James,

Today's linux-next merge of the scsi tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/scsi/arcmsr/arcmsr_hba.c

between commit:

  750afb08ca71 ("cross-tree: phase out dma_zalloc_coherent()")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  3e3153b050fc ("scsi: arcmsr: Use dma_alloc_coherent to replace dma_zalloc_coherent")

from the scsi tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the scsi tree version) and can carry the fix
as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but
any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell