Subject: linux-next: build warning after merge of the drm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2019 11:53:51 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the drm tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64 allmodconfig)
produced this warning:

drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/modules/power/power_helpers.c:160:9: warning: #pragma pack (pop) encountered without matching #pragma pack (push) [-Wpragmas]
 #pragma pack(pop)
         ^~~~

Introduced by commit

  1411fd85416f ("Merge remote-tracking branch 'drm/drm-next'")

Commits

  099139bef026 ("drm/amd/display: Pack DMCU iRAM alignment")

from Linus' tree and

  c591d8429df2 ("drm/amd/display: Pack DMCU iRAM alignment")

from the drm tree are identical, but then commit

  bf75572a2536 ("drm/amd/display: Create switching mechanism for ABM 2.2")

added more code before the "#pragma(pop)" and so git's automatic merge
resolution ended up adding the "#pragma(pop)" line twice.

I will fix up the merge resolution for tomorrow.  This will need to be
reported to Linus when the drm tree is merged (or a back merge of
Linus' tree will need to be done - and well commented :-)).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell