Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm-current tree with the net tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019 16:25:12 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm-current tree got a conflict in:

  net/sctp/stream.c

between commit:

  cfe4bd7a257f ("sctp: check and update stream->out_curr when allocating stream_out")

from the net tree and commit:

  2bd3fbb3ff23 ("sctp: convert to genradix")

from the akpm-current tree.

I fixed it up (the latter removed the code modified by the former, so I
did that) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as
linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned
to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.
You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the
conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell