Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the mips tree with the mips-fixes tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2019 09:22:10 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the mips tree got a conflict in:

  arch/mips/include/asm/pgtable.h

between commit:

  e02e07e3127d ("MIPS: Loongson: Introduce and use loongson_llsc_mb()")

from the mips-fixes tree and commit:

  c7e2d71dda7a ("MIPS: Fix set_pte() for Netlogic XLR using cmpxchg64()")

from the mips tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the mips tree version) and can carry the fix
as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but
any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell