Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm-misc tree with the drm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2019 12:27:44 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm-misc tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_display.c

between commit:

  9f58892ea996 ("drm/i915: Pull all the reset functionality together into i915_reset.c")

from the drm tree and commit:

  d0e93599d396 ("drm/i915: prepare for drmP.h removal from drm_modeset_helper.h")

from the drm-misc tree.

I fixed it up (I think I got the right include files in the right order in
the end - see below and please check the final result) and can carry the
fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned,
but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream
maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want
to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to
minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell