Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm tree with the mips tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 17:42:56 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm tree got a conflict in:

  arch/mips/mm/c-r4k.c

between commit:

  3315b6b336c8 ("MIPS: Delete unused flush_cache_sigtramp()")

from the mips tree and commit:

   "arch/mips/mm/c-r4k.c: do not use mmap_sem for gup_fast()"

from the akpm tree.

I fixed it up (the former removed the function modified by the latter, so
I just dropped the latter patch) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell