Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm tree with the bpf tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 17:14:59 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm tree got a conflict in:

  net/xdp/xdp_umem.c

between commit:

  e451eb510684 ("xsk: share the mmap_sem for page pinning")

from the bpf tree and patch:

  "net/xdp/xdp_umem.c: do not use mmap_sem"

from the akpm tree.

I fixed it up (I dropped the akpm tree patch) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell