Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the net tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 11:13:25 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in:

  net/sched/cls_tcindex.c

between commits:

  8015d93ebd27 ("net_sched: fix a race condition in tcindex_destroy()")
  033b228e7f26 ("net_sched: fix a memory leak in cls_tcindex")

from the net tree and commit:

  12db03b65c2b ("net: sched: extend proto ops to support unlocked classifiers")

from the net-next tree.

I fixed it up (see the final resolution when linux-next is published)
and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as
linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be
mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc net/sched/cls_tcindex.c
index 38bb882bb958,14d6b4058045..000000000000
--- a/net/sched/cls_tcindex.c
+++ b/net/sched/cls_tcindex.c